Tell me about yourself

Good Morning Sir/Madam. My name is XYZ. I’m from XYZ(tell about your address). My highest qualification is Graduation. I have done my graduation from XYZ(tell about your University) in BA Honours. I have work experience of 1year and 3months(whatever you have). 9months in Concentrix’s Jio Process and 5month in Amazon. But it was my bad luck that in Concentrix the process jio had rammed down and then in Amazon, I was hired as a contractual employee for 6month. I love to interact with people and also love to travel with family and friends. I was quite happy with the current role but now I’m looking for a more challenging role where I can prove my skill and I’m very thankful that you have given me the opportunity to introduce myself and that’s all about myself.


To get more answers like this click onJob Related

Comments

Popular Posts